Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

Imaginative Recount Writing World's Fastest Train

Yesterday my class and I were chosen to test out the most fastest train in Sendai and Aomori in Japan.
Before we went on the train all of my classmates were so excited to go on the train , especially me.

When we got onto the train I was super excited , but when the train started to move and get faster and faster ,I could see everything going black. My stomach felt like it was turning inside out. I could tasted my spew coming out of my lungs. The train was so fast it was like a bullet shooting out of a huge cannon. I was about to spew on my classmate ,but luckily I covered my mouth and closed it. I could feel it moving down my throat. I could see my friend holding on to the seat as tight as she could. A minute later my cheeks felt like it was one thousand metres long. I knew it would be fast but not that fast. I could not wait until we got of the train.

When we got of the train I couldn't hold my spew then suddenly I spewed. Guess where it landed? On the railway. When we got back to school I was surprised that it was only two twenty two. All of my friends were happy to be back from japan. I didn’t remember what japan looked like. It was not fun it was horrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment