Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

My Weekend

On Saturday last week in the morning we celebrated my papa's  birthday. First me and my mum brought the groceries for the birthday.We brought sausage and potato and other.Then we put the toys in a container for the kids in an hour the people came.We started the birthday.Me and my cousin were the ones to cut the cake it was a chocolate cake.Lost of people were eating and watching a Tongan movie.After that we had dessert.Next me and my cousin went inside my house because my cousin wanted to watch an English movie on my brothers laptop.When  we sat down I didn't notice the new chair.When I sat down it felt squishy and soft it felt comfortable.When the birthday was finished we packed away the stuff. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shayna,

    Wow! It sounds like you had a great time at your Papa's birthday! I love the picture you have drawn to go with your recount. Are you sitting under a tent?

    The new chair sounds really comfortable. Was that a present for your Papa?

    Thanks for sharing this story with us! I look forward to reading more of your stories.

    From Ms Nalder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shayna i like your blog post because it is cool.

    ReplyDelete