Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Baboon Party

On a sunny Sunday afternoon I went for a walk to the pond and on my way back I could see water on the deck and I already knew what is was. Obviously it was Baboons. I bet you're wondering how I know. Well here’s an answer, number one there was Baboon hair in the pool everywhere, number two I could see that the waves in the pool were moving, number three there was splashes everywhere on the deck and last but not least there was footage on the security cameras. All of a sudden I heard Baboons screaming and the Baboons were all wet. I even tripped into the pool and I could feel piece of Baboon hair in my mouth and it was so disgusting.Next time when I go for a walk I am going to make sure that I empty the pool and buy a fence and put it in the front so that the Baboons don’t swim in my pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment