Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Cross Country Recount


Yesterday on the 16th of September Point England and some fast kids from Stan hope school had cross country . It started at one o'clock, but as usual we had to start with the year ones. Me and Finau were cheering for Catherine. A few moments later it was the year 5’s turn to do the race. When we ran I was nervous. I was running my fastest but I should of known better and just jogged, because I knew what were the consequences. And the consequences were that I would have slowed down while I was near the finish line. While I was running I was getting a stitch(meaning the stitch that you get when you run and get a stitch), but instead of it being on my hip it was on my heart it felt like my heart was going to pop out. My legs were so sore that it felt like they were going to collapse. Also when I was running with Angelica. Me and her passed Mr Right and I got hungry because he was eating, so I started running fast because I would get really hungry. Then after a few tiring and exhausting minutes I finally reached the end, and I was so happy I did and that I got a water to drink because I was so thirsty. It was kind of fun and I was happy I finished the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment