Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Dangerous Writing Challenge week 7 term 3

You might be wondering what is that piece of writing. Well that is the piece of the  writing that I did on the dangerous writing task. It's when you have to do none stop writing for five or more minutes. But I had to look at a picture and the first ting that pops in my mind that is what I have to write about.

Here is a link to the Dangerous writing Challenge

And maybe you might like it and be a better writer.

Once upon a time there was a............ No time for that I'm on a dangerous mission, right now I'm about to grab the cheese from the mouse trap and by the way this is agent mouse. I'm just about to get the cheese but I need to make sure how I can get it without getting caught in the mouse trap. So maybe I can go down from the ceiling and get it by climbing down the rope. Good idea agent mouse. Oh that was my assistant, he runs the computer stuff and gives me good and cool gadgets. Now lets climb down and get that cheese. Oh this might be the wrong time to tell you why the cheese is so important. Well it's because well......... It's the only food left.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Shayna,
    Your writing is the bomb!I loved the starting all the way to the end.My favorite part was at the star where you were like 'Once upon a time there was a..........No time for that'.Boy,that was funny!Keep up the great work!
    From:AYe-Myat

    ReplyDelete