Pages

Monday 1 April 2019

Playing human link and human

On after assemble room 9 and 10 played human cross and human link. First we played human cross we did Rm 9 girls and Rm 10 girls and Rm 9 boys vs Rm 10 boys. On the first round room 10 won and on the second room 10 still won when the girls were playing I was in it. On the first round I think non of the classes won. But on the second round my class won. I think room 10 won nearly all of the rounds. After that we played human link. It was when we had get into pairs and link our arms together. I was with aye myat we came second on the first round but on the second we came first but we didn't get to write our names on the board cause finau pushed in and instead of our names it was jayla and finaus names but we still had fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment