Pages

Friday 19 April 2019

Going out with my family

Today me and my family went to Mission Bay , Devon port wharf and lastly we went to the city. 


First we went to Mission Bay to have some ice cream. The ice cream that I choose was cookies and cream. My brother Joseph had chocolate fudge. My sister Jennifer didn't want any so she didn't get one. My other sister Tofihine had passion fruit. My mum had coconut and my dad had pink flamingo. Tofihine didn't like hers because she said it tasted weird. Me and Joseph liked our ice cream.


Next we went to Devon port wharf , I don't know why but it was fun. We stayed there for a while because we were so busy taking photo's. We took a lot of photo's. 


Lastly we went to the city for a drive the view was so pretty. Then we went to go get something to eat then went home. It was fun. I hope you enjoyed me true story about today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment