Pages

Thursday 18 January 2018

Trip to the Library

On a cloudy windy day,  Angelina, my mum and I went on the bus to the GI Library. We borrowed 3 books each. My books were called The big bad blackout, The Extra Special Group and Borgon the Axeboy. Angelina's books were Leo Da Vinci, Hene, and the burning Harbour and The big Old Smelly Orge. Then we went to the 2 dollar shop to buy 2 water guns for me and Lina, at first, it was hard to choose from all the water guns they had in the store. After that, we went to the Bakery to buy 2 cups of hot chips. After a while, my mum called my older sister to pick us up. When we got home Lina and I straight away had a water fight with our water guns in our backyard. I am grateful that my mum took me and Angelina on the bus trip

No comments:

Post a Comment