Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Going to Thompson Park

It was a bright and sunny afternoon. My family and I went to Thompson Park and we saw something different. There was a big slide, bars, and a little playground. The first thing I did was eat delicious corn and yummy Otai. Then me my uncle Ma'ake and my two cousins Alexis and Isla went to the park. We started at the bars and tried to do pushups. I could do only 1 on the tall bars and 2 on the short bars. After 5 minutes we played Cheat. This a very difficult but fun game to play. The next thing I did was play with my mum and Alexis on the field playing soccer. It was me and Alexis Vs, my mum. My mum had 3 points and Alexis and I only had 1. After that, my family and I played piggy in the middle. We started with only me, Alexis and Ma'ake but I was the winner because I stayed in. It was kind of hard but I still had fun. I felt joyful because I enjoyed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment