Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Most dangerous writing challenge

Today my class had to write about some magical stairs. This was my first one that I did but failed in 15 minutes.


I was on the 12 step when I woke up in my pyjama's. Once I woke up I saw the number 12 on the step. The rest of the steps were disappearing. Once my step disappeared I fell and re spawned at the 1st step. I started running before my step disappeared. I was running my fastest. Once I got off the last step. I found myself at wonderland. Just kidding I was back in my house 10 minutes before I woke up. The I accidentally

This is my second piece of writing that I did not finish because my  minutes was up.

I was on the 12 step when I awoke in my pyjama's. I was to busy thinking about where I was that I didn't even know that the steps behind me were disappearing. When my step disappeared I fell and re spawned onto the first step. I started running before I fell again. I was running my hardess. I started getting a stitch but that didn't stop me

1 comment:

  1. hi shayna it me mele I love your writing and I love to see more good job

    ReplyDelete