Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

My Recount

Your Task: Recount a time when you have felt scared or surprised.

Planning:
People: me, my mum and my auntie

Place : In the living room in the house

Time: Morning

When : In the holidays

Writing:

In the holidays I got the biggest surprise of my life because  my mum and my auntie told me that I would be coming to america to see my auntie in person and to come spend time with her. But  I was so surprised so I packed straight away. My mum was surprised too, we were both surprised but also scared. We were going there by plane it was a 16 hour flight once I got on the plane i was so scared after the 16 hour flight I was so happy to get of the plane .It was my 2nd time going to a country I was super surprised but when I got there I was scared and wanted to go home but luckily the days flew by so fast and I was so happy once I got home. It was the first time I was so so surprised and so scare.

No comments:

Post a Comment